My This Life

Monday, July 02, 2007

Picasso & The Vollard Suite

Finally we made it to the art exhibition on 30.06.2007.
Mingming, Pucca & I went. Mei was sick so couldnt join us last minute.

After the art exhibition, we went BrusselsSprouts for lunch.
1st time for Pucca who loves the place & the mussels, I'm glad.

Met up w Dami @ Tong Building. Went to attend a time-share talk with him which he agreed w/o my consent. Showed a terribly black face, the sales person released us in less than 15mins.

He wanted to get a pair of shoes from Timberland but Metro Paragon doesnt have his size. So we left for Vivo. He was the woman that day & I was the man. He shop, try & buy. Me just standing around giving advice & carried bags when he went into fitting room.

We went to a Nonya restaurant for Asam Curry Fishhead which was our favourite.
In total he bought a shirt from Timberland, a shirt & pants from Esprit. I bought him a boxer short & a t-shirt from Metro. It was nice shopping as a man's role once in awhile.

Before going home, we went Gloria Jean for coffee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home