My This Life

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Plum Evening Dress

Waited 2hrs this evening till 11pm for my tailor-made evening dress was worth it :)
Although I was a little disappointed when I first saw the unfunished piece.
I am pleasantly surprise I love it when it was completed.
Can I say seamtress is like magician who turned a pc of cloth into something you want?

To many, my dress may look to simple for Glamourous Hollywood theme but I think I can still carry it out pretty nicely. I kept thinking if I have bought the Zara red dress, would I be able to say the same? - No I don't think so :)

Thanks Shirley for rushing the job for me. I know you are probably still rushing someone else's dresses now & I know they will be just as excited when they see how beautiful you have made their dresses :) Good night...........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home