My This Life

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dumpling

aToday is Sunday. It is also Father's day.
aDad isn't working like he normally does.
aI went over to mom's place @ 9.30am to help her with dumpling making.

For the 1st time in 34yrs, I tried making dumpling.
Eating is easier, haha but I enjoyed learning from mom.
She has alot of patience, showing & explaining to me the technic.
I made a total of 16 dumpling the whole afternoon.
Mom was expert! We started @ 11am, she sat through the whole making process till 6.30pm.

In between, I walked around @ home, watch cable, played w my nephew Leroy, took a short nap.
Mom didnt complain tired at all! Except she was having alittle headache & took a Panadol Extra.
Super Mom!!

Happy Father's Day - Dad!
Thank You Mom for the dumpling technic!
This will be one memory I will always remember!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home