My This Life

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

42Kgs

Dinner tonight is another round of yong tou fu.
I'm very please with myself.
My goal of 42kgs still seems far away though.
But I'm going to keep trying. At least I aim for the sky.
Even if I don't hit my target, I'm still achieve high.

Dami is really too much. I'm very disappointed with him.
As usual I'm the one who will call him & ask if he had his meal.
Yet he never ask me back! I should pamper myself more.
I deserve it!

I thought today is the beginning of Mango sales.
Went by during lunch to Centrepoint branch, only to realise they are open for those with invitation card :(

I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out if there's any good buy. Had lunch with Peggy the temp staff today. She's a nice & simple girl. Hardly can find such plain girl these days.

On the way home, Mei called me. She exclaimed excitingly that she has something to share with me. Of course w/o guessing I know what it is. Ah Siao proposed. In her bedroom. Haha I told her why so unromantic? She said nvm. She's too thrilled by her diamond ring that the rest seems so unimportant.

I hope Ah Siao will be as nice if not nicer to Mei. I'm happy they work out :)

Saw LP today. She's happy to see me & I like the way she look into my face closely & call me YiYi. So sweet & innocent. I wish she stays like that forever but I know it's not possible.
Momo & KW went for movie that's why LP's with mom.

At least they make effort to spend time w each other. For me, I'm always the one who propose...& he's always the one who turned me down. So sad right? Yeah. I should go & sleep liao. Don't want to waste time thinking of this.

Good night to me,myself & Sally.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home